A showcase of the Shuswap region, featuring cool climate wines, a cheese farm, and tours of some of the region’s most notable wineries, capped off with a charcuterie platter on a scenic patio.
Cool Climate Wine Experience (Full Day)
Up to 12 people
Ages 18 and up
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
Comfortable Climates, Gourmet Wine, & Delectable Cheeses
We visit four unique wineries, each with its own microclimate and stunning vistas. We share wine and cheese on the patio to “wine down” our day and share memories of our favorite views or stops! Please call for last minute bookings.
- En route, enjoy chilled water and crackers.
- At lunchtime, we can offer lunch at a brewpub, a lakefront restaurant, or maybe a picnic lunch (bring your own, or we can arrange!).
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Salmon Arm or Sicamous. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Knowledgeable driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- Water and snacks
- Cheese and
charcuterie Platter at end of day
- All tasting fees
- Wine shop purchases
- 15% gratuity for the driver will be added to your final billing.
- Cost of lunch
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. We will always adhere to provincial health guidelines