A showcase of the Shuswap region, featuring cool climate wines, a cheese farm, and tours of some of the region’s most notable wineries, capped off with wine and cheese on a scenic patio.
Up to 12 people
Ages 18 and up
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Comfortable Climates, Gourmet Wine, & Delectable Cheeses
We visit four unique wineries, each with its own microclimate and stunning vistas. We share wine and cheese on the patio to “wine down” our day and share memories of our favorite views or stops! Please call for last minute bookings.
- En route, enjoy chilled water and crackers.
- At lunchtime, we can offer lunch at a brewpub, a lakefront restaurant, or maybe a picnic lunch (bring your own, or we can arrange!).
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Knowledgeable driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- Water and snacks
- Wine and cheese at end of day
- All tasting fees
- Wine shop purchases
- Gratuity for the driver – which is highly recommended
- Cost of lunch