minimum of 4 people
Ages 18 and up
09:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (timing can be customized with advance notice)
When & Where
- This is a full day tour usually starting at 9.30am and ending around 5:00 pm (7.5 -8Hours)
- Timing can be customized to suit clients wishes with advance notice
- The tour runs every day of the week
- We pick up at your home, hotel or most places in Vernon, Lake Country. We can almost always make special arrangements for locations further away. Price for pick up further away will vary depending on distance to starting point.
Please call for last minute bookings.
This full-day 7.5-8 hour tour has a nice pace. We enjoy a bike ride along the shores of Kalamalka Lake, enjoying the incredible lake views. This rail trail has an even grade so it is easy biking for most levels of participants. Then we enjoy a relaxing and scenic drive along the north bench to Lake Country where we stop for lunch at one of our wineries. Exnihilo Winery, provides us with a charcuterie platter to start, followed by an artisan salad and margerita pizza – simply perfect after biking.
In the afternoon, we enjoy simple tastings at 3 additional wineries Intrigue Wines, Arrowleaf Winery and The Chase. At one of these wineries we will stop to enjoy a charcuterie platter while enjoying the view over Okanagan Lake. We will experience 15-20 small tastings at 4 wineries in Lake Country.
This tour is a partnership between Olympic Cyle, which provides the bikes, bike helmet and water bottles and Mojo Wine tours who will provide the guide, the lunch and the wine tour.
Itinerary may change depending on availability of reservations at each individual winery at the time of booking
An amazing lunch at one of our wineries, all restaurant gratuity is included in the cost of the tour.
Snacks on the bus include water, cheese and crackers (we serve Balderson’s old cheddar, Camembert with wonderful crackers [often homemade], chocolate and more, these little snacks are designed to be delightful – though small).
Included in Tour Price
- Pick up from your home or hotel in Vernon
- Lunch and gratuities for lunch are included in the cost of the tour
- 3 hour Bike Rental with Bike Helmet and complimentary water bottle.
- Delivery of Bikes to rail trail starting point and pick up of bikes in Lake Country
- All tasting fees at 4 wineries
- Snacks on the bus
- Chilled Water on board the bus, as well as water bottles on your bikes.
- Knowledgeable Driver/Guide with Dialogue About the Area.
- Wine Shop Purchases
- Gratuity for the Driver – which is highly recommended