minimum of 4 people * please call if you just have 2 people – there will be a 20% surcharge but its possible
Ages 18 and up
09:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (timing can be customized with advance notice)
When & Where
- This is a full day tour usually starting at 9.30am and ending around 5:00 pm (7.5 -8Hours)
- Timing can be customized to suit clients wishes with advance notice
- The tour runs every day of the week
- We pick up at your home, hotel or most places in Vernon, Lake Country. We can almost always make special arrangements for locations further away. Price for pick up further away will vary depending on distance to starting point.
Please call for last minute bookings.
This full-day 7.5-8 hour tour has a nice pace. We enjoy a bike ride along the shores of Kalamalka Lake, enjoying the incredible lake views. This rail trail has an even grade so it is easy biking. Our e-bike “the Pedego”, ensures that all levels of cyclists can enjoy and stay together as a group. After biking we will enjoy a simple lunch at one of our local orchards – locally made and locally grown fare, just perfect after biking. Then we enjoy a relaxing and scenic drive along the north bench to Lake Country .
In the afternoon, we enjoy simple tastings at 4 additional wineries, Exnihilo Winery, Intrigue Wines, Arrowleaf Winery and O’Rourkes Peak Vineyards. At one of these wineries we will stop to enjoy a charcuterie platter while enjoying the view over Okanagan Lake. We will experience 15-20 small tastings at 4 wineries in Lake Country.
This tour is a partnership between Pedego Bikes, which provides the electric bikes, bike helmet and water bottles and Mojo Wine tours who will provide the guide for the biking and wine portion of the trip , the lunch and all tasting fees at the wineries .
Itinerary may change depending on availability of reservations at each individual winery at the time of booking
Lunch is a pizza of your choice, all restaurant gratuity is included in the cost of the tour. If clients want other menu offerings like salad and dessert they are available at your own cost.
Snacks on the bus include water, cheese and crackers these little snacks are designed to be delightful – though small).
Included in Tour Price
- Pick up from your home or hotel in Vernon
- Lunch and gratuities for lunch are included in the cost of the tour
- 2 hour Electric Bike Rental with Bike Helmet and complimentary bottle of water.
- All tasting fees at 4 wineries
- Snacks on the bus
- Chilled Water on board the bus, as well as water bottles on your bikes.
- Knowledgeable Driver/Guide with Dialogue About the Area.
- Wine Shop Purchases
- Gratuity for the Driver – which is highly recommended
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
* **Stringent Cleaning** – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
* **Social Distancing** – Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
** Covid protocol at wineries is for a maximum of 6 people to taste wine at a time. Groups larger than six will have to divide into 2 groups
* **Wellness Checks** – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
* *All Groups -must register all Guests** by providing the tour operator with all relevant contact information such as phone numbers and email information.