Explore meandering country roads dotted with delicious wineries and spectacular views on this top destination for wine enthusiasts.
Up to 12 people (minimum of 4 people)
Ages 18 and up
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
A Scenic Drive, Boutique Wineries, and a Delicious Lunch
We start at Sumac Ridge Estate Winery. The winery’s founder, Harry McWaters, was instrumental in the development of the wine industry here in the Okanagan, so it’s a great place to start our day. After Sumac Ridge, we visit Dirty Laundry Vineyard — a fun location with beautiful vistas — then move on to Thornhaven Estates, a charming boutique winery.
We enjoy a delicious lunch at Evolve Cellars, known throughout the region for their great food and stunning views. Our afternoon is spent exploring more of the wineries, such as 8th generation Vineyard, before we begin our scenic drive home to Vernon.
Time for lunch is included, and we make all the arrangements. Snacks on the bus include water, cheese, and crackers. We serve Balderson’s old cheddar, wonderful crackers, chocolate, and more delightful litter snacks. Please call for last minute bookings.
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Knowledgeable driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- All tasting fees
- Snacks on the bus
- Wine shop purchases
- Time is provided for lunch, but lunch is at your own cost
- Gratuity for the driver (highly recommended)