Discover Summerland wineries on this full-day experience. Featuring scenic drives, amazing wines, and charming boutique wineries, there is something for everyone on this tour.
Up to 12 people (minimum of 4 people)
Ages 18 and up
8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
A Top Destination for Wine Enthusiasts
The Naramata Bench is a top Okanagan destination for wine enthusiasts. We visit five award-winning wineries and perhaps take time for lunch at Lake Breeze Winery. Finally, we have a sit-down tasting the La Frenz, which has won best small winery of the year several years in a row.
On the drive, we see amazing scenery, incredible geological formations, and appreciate the unique beauty of the Okanagan. Bring us your ideas and the wineries that you would really like to visit. We try our best to customize this tour to your list of favorite wineries and use our 10 years of experience in this region to assist you in your choices. Please call for last minute bookings.
- Time for lunch is provided, and we make all the arrangements after we have spoken with you. Lunch options range from picnics to beautiful boutique restaurants with stunning valley views.
- Snacks on the bus include water, cheese and crackers, chocolate, and more. These little snacks are designed to be delightful.
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Knowledgeable driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- All tasting fees
- Snacks on the bus
- Gratuity for driver, which is highly recommended
- Wine Shop Purchases