Experience great fun and exquisite wines on a perfect wine touring day. Tour includes four wineries, 2 private sit-down tastings, complete finish the day with a charcuterie platter at SpearHead Winery
- Simple Tour - Great Value
Lake Country’s 5 Wineries & Time for Lunch Special
Up to 12 people (minimum of 2 people)
Ages 18 and up
10.30a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (timing can be customized with advance notice)
- Person, Part of a large group( 7-12 persons)
Beautiful Scenery, Great Friends and Great Wines
When & Where
- This is a full day tour usually starting at 10.30am and ending around 4:30 pm (6.0 -6.5Hours)
- Timing can be customized to suit clients wishes with advance notice
- The tour runs every day of the week
- We pick up at your home, hotel or most places in Vernon, Lake Country. We can almost always make special arrangements for locations further away. Price for pick up further away will vary depending on distance to starting point. We pick up in Vernon and Coldstream and Lake Country – we do not pick up without surcharge in the Shuswap, Mable Lake, Lavington, Beaver Lake etc.
Please call for last minute bookings.
This is a simple full day tour with no sit down tastings – only at the bar tastings. It will be a 6.0-6.5 hour day that has a nice pace. You can choose between three wineries for your lunch, which is at your own cost. Chaos Bistro at Ex Nihilo, The Lookout Restaurant at Gray Monk, the Peak Cellars Garden Bistro, or Block One at 50th Parallel — the choice is yours,we will make the reservation for you.
After your time for lunch, we will see 3 additional wineries in lake country – each unique winery will provide you with a tasting of 3-5 of their delightful wines
Itinerary may change depending on availability of reservations at each individual winery at the time of booking
Lunch at a restaurant of your choice, at your own cost
We will have chilled water on the bus
Included in Tour Price
- Pick up from your home or hotel in Vernon
- All tasting fees at 5 wineries
- Chilled Water on board the bus
- Knowledgeable Driver/Guide with Dialogue About the Area.
- Wine Shop Purchases
- A 15%Gratuity for the Driver – will be added to the final cost of the tour price
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. We will always fully comply with provincial health orders.