This is a luxe adult experience developed for couples and friends who want to enjoy the Best the Okanagan has to offer on both Lake and Land.
Up to 20 people
Ages 18 and up
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. or call to customize time
Mead, Beer, Cider and Spirits
This is a full day tour will focus on all the amazing Brews in Vernon. We will start the day at Vernon Meadery Planet Bee. then we are off to a full tour and tasting at BX Press Cidery – here we will have a full tour of the orchard followed by an amazing lunch in the orchard. this is a simply amazing way to enjoy the history and storytelling of the Okanagan Valley.
After lunch we will imbibe some of the international award winning spirits at Okanagan Spirits, BC’s first craft distillery, (they have been honoured with nine gold medals and were names the Distillery of the Year and World Class Distillery for 2020. Then we head back to Vernon to partake in a flight of beers at our newest artisan brewery the Martens Brew pub. This is a great Okanagan day.
- Lunch at the BX Cidery – includes wood fired pizza and charcuterie platter.
- Snacks on the bus include chilled water, Cheese and Crackers (we serve Balderson’s old cheddar, wonderful crackers-often homemade, chocolate and more, these little snacks are designed to be delightful – though small)
- All tasting fees
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- Chilled water on the bus
- All tasting fees
- Gratuity for the driver – which is highly recommended
- Wine shop purchases
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
* **Stringent Cleaning** – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
* **Social Distancing** – Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. Small Private Groups of 2 – 6 people will not be surcharged to encourage smaller group bookings. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
* **Wellness Checks** – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
* *All Groups -must register all Guests** by providing the tour operator with all relevant contact information such as phone numbers and email information.