Make Memories of Your Okanagan Holiday! This afternoon tour offers the best experiences in Lake Country. Top Tier selections and wonderful sit down tasting
Lake Country Winery Tour – Taste, Savour, and Indulge (Full Day)
Up to 12 people (minimum of 2 people)
Ages 18 and up
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (timing can be customized with advance notice)
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
Beautiful Scenery, Exquisite Wines, & Delectable Cheeses
We will pick you up at your location at approximately 10 am then we will enjoy a relaxing and scenic drive along the north bench to Lake Country, where we stop for tasting at one of our newest wineries, Intrigue Wines. After our first delightful tasting, we will take a guided tour of the vineyard and garden followed by a wine tasting experience at Peak Cellars, this is where we will also have time for lunch at Peak Cellars overlooking the vineyard – this is a great morning to start you on your day in wine country.
In the afternoon, we visit three additional wineries. Usually, they are Gray Monk Winery where we enjoy the Panorama room overlooking the lake for a seated experience Ancient Hill Winery , Ex Nihilo and Arrowleaf Family Vineyard. Clients will also have the option of purchasing a charcuterie platter to enjoy overlooking Okanagan Lake but if the weather is inclement we will enjoy a wine and cheese tasting to end the day. We do have some choice depending on traffic and guests preferences. The itinerary may change depending on the availability of reservations at the time of booking. We will experience 20-25 small tastings at five wineries in Lake Country.
Please call for last minute bookings.
When & Where
- This is a full day tour usually starting at 10.00am and ending around 5:00 pm (6.5-7 Hours)
- Timing can be customized to suit clients wishes with advance notice
- The tour runs every day of the week
- We pick up at your home, hotel or most places in Vernon, Lake Country. We can almost always make special arrangements for locations further away. Price for pick up further away will vary depending on distance to starting point.
- We provide chilled water on the bus
Included in your Tour Price
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away
- Knowledgeable driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- All tasting fees
- Water on the bus
- Time for lunch at your own cost
- Wine shop purchases
- Final Pricing will include a 15% gratuity for the driver
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. We will always comply with provincial health orders