A short and sweet tour for those on a tight schedule. Enjoy tastings at three or four of our favorite Lake Country wineries.
Up to 12 people (minimum of 2 people)
Ages 18 and up
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (timing can be customized with advance notice)
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
Beautiful Scenery, Exquisite Wines, & Delectable Cheeses
We will pick you up at your location at approximately 10 am then we will enjoy a relaxing and scenic drive along the north bench to Lake Country, where we stop for tasting at one of our newest wineries, Intrigue Wines. Then we are off to indulge in a Blind Tasting at Gray Monk. What fun and informational too.
After the tastings, we enjoy a wonderful lunch at a Gray Monk. You will order off the menu, but be sure to let us know about allergies so we can inform the restaurant in advance. Lunch and the gratuity for lunch service is included in your tour cost.
In the afternoon, we visit three additional wineries. Usually, they are Arrowleaf, Ex Nihilo, and O’Rourkes Family Vineyard where we enjoy a wine and cheese tasting to end the day.We do have some choice depending on traffic and guests preferences. The itinerary may change depending on the availability of reservations at the time of booking. We will experience 20-25 small tastings at five wineries in Lake Country.
Please call for last minute bookings.
- Amazing lunch at one of our wineries; all restaurant gratuity is included in the cost of the tour.
- Snacks on the bus include water, cheese, and crackers. We serve Balderson’s old cheddar, Camembert with wonderful — often homemade — crackers, chocolate, and more. These little snacks are designed to be delightful.
- We will stop on one of our wineries in the afternoon to enjoy a charcuterie platter or a wine and cheese experience and reminisce about this day’s wonderful experiences.
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away, for instance Kelowna, the West Side area etc.
- Knowledgeable driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- Lunch and gratuities for lunch
- All tasting fees
- Snacks on the bus
- Wine shop purchases
- Gratuity for the driver, which is highly recommended