A short and sweet tour for those on a tight schedule. Enjoy tastings at three or four of our favorite Lake Country wineries.
Up to 12 people (minimum of 2 people)
Ages 18 and up
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (timing can be customized with advance notice)
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
Beautiful Scenery, Exquisite Wines, & Delectable Cheeses
We will pick you up at your location at approximately 10 am then we will enjoy a relaxing and scenic drive along the north bench to Lake Country, where we stop for tasting at one of our newest wineries, Intrigue Wines. After our first delightful tasting, we will take a guided walking tour of the vineyard and garden followed by a vertical white wine tasting of 3 wines. We will also have lunch at Peak Cellars overlooking the vineyard – this is a great morning to start you on your tasting experiences. Lunch and the gratuity for lunch service is included in your tour cost.
In the afternoon, we visit three additional wineries. Usually, they are Gray Monk Winery , Ex Nihilo and Arrowleaf Family Vineyard. Clients will also love the charcuterie platter overlooking Okanagan Lake but if the weather is inclement we will enjoy a wine and cheese tasting to end the day. We do have some choice depending on traffic and guests preferences. The itinerary may change depending on the availability of reservations at the time of booking. We will experience 20-25 small tastings at five wineries in Lake Country.
Please call for last minute bookings.
- Amazing lunch at one of our wineries; all restaurant gratuity is included in the cost of the tour.
- Snacks on the bus include water, cheese, and crackers. We serve Balderson’s old cheddar, Camembert with wonderful — often homemade — crackers, chocolate, and more. These little snacks are designed to be delightful.
- We will stop on one of our wineries in the afternoon to enjoy a charcuterie platter or a wine and cheese experience and reminisce about this day’s wonderful experiences.
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away, for instance Kelowna, the West Side area etc.
- Knowledgeable driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- Lunch and gratuities for lunch
- All tasting fees
- Snacks on the bus
- Wine shop purchases
- Gratuity for the driver, which is highly recommended
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
* **Stringent Cleaning** – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
* **Social Distancing** – Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. Small Private Groups of 2 – 6 people will not be surcharged to encourage smaller group bookings. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
* **Wellness Checks** – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
* *All Groups -must register all Guests** by providing the tour operator with all relevant contact information such as phone numbers and email information.