A short and sweet tour for those on a tight schedule. Enjoy tastings at three of our favorite Lake Country wineries.
Taste, Savour, and Indulge
Up to 12 people (minimum of 2 people)
Ages 18 and up
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (timing can be customized with advance notice)
- incl. all tasting fees and 2 course lunch
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
Beautiful Scenery, Exquisite Wines, & Delectable Cheeses
We will pick you up at your location at approximately 10 am then we will enjoy a relaxing and scenic drive along the north bench to Lake Country, where we stop for tasting at one of our newest wineries, Intrigue Wines. After our first delightful tasting, we will take a guided walking tour of the vineyard and garden followed by a wine tasting experience. We will also have lunch at Peak Cellars overlooking the vineyard – this is a great morning to start you on your tasting experiences. Lunch and the gratuity for lunch service is included in your tour cost(valued at approximately 40.00).
In the afternoon, we visit three additional wineries. Usually, they are Ancient Hill Winery , Ex Nihilo and Arrowleaf Family Vineyard. Clients will also love the charcuterie platter overlooking Okanagan Lake but if the weather is inclement we will enjoy a wine and cheese tasting to end the day. We do have some choice depending on traffic and guests preferences. The itinerary may change depending on the availability of reservations at the time of booking. We will experience 20-25 small tastings at five wineries in Lake Country.
Please call for last minute bookings.
When & Where
- This is a full day tour usually starting at 10.00am and ending around 5:00 pm (6.0 -6.5Hours)
- Timing can be customized to suit clients wishes with advance notice
- The tour runs every day of the week
- We pick up at your home, hotel or most places in Vernon, Lake Country. We can almost always make special arrangements for locations further away. Price for pick up further away will vary depending on distance to starting point.
- Amazing lunch at one of our wineries; all restaurant gratuity is included in the cost of the tour.
- Snacks on the bus include water, small cheese packets, and crackers.. These little snacks are designed to be delightful. We have limited ability to serve snacks on the bus
- We will stop on one of our wineries in the afternoon to enjoy a charcuterie platter or a wine and cheese experience and reminisce about this day’s wonderful experiences.
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away, for instance Kelowna, the West Side area etc with a surcharge.
- Knowledgeable driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- Lunch and gratuities for lunch
- All tasting fees
- Snacks on the bus
- Wine shop purchases
- Final Pricing will include a 15% gratuity for the driver
Included in your Tour Price
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. We will always comply with provincial health orders