Make unforgettable memories of your Okanagan holiday by enjoying small tastings at four wineries, then finish your tour with a delicious charcuterie platter.
Up to 12 people
Ages 18 and up
1:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Five Incredible Wineries in a Stunning Natural Setting
This tour is the perfect way to enjoy your night out at one of our amazing winery restaurants, with post-dinner transportation included. Enjoy the views and wonderful food featured at one of our Lake Country Wineries! We visit five local wineries, including a sit-down wine and cheese experience at Ex Nihilo winery or perhaps time to enjoy a glass of wine at Arrowleaf, which has a spectacular view overlooking Okanagan Lake.
We finish our perfect afternoon with dinner at the winery of your choice (cost of dinner not included). In Lake Country, we have Chaos Bistro at Ex Nihilo, The Grapevine at Gray Monk, the Chase Wines Garden Bistro, or Block One at 50th Parallel — the choice is yours. Dinner is on your own, but our driver/guide waits for you [ 2 hours max] to bring you home at the end of the day. Please call for last minute bookings.
- We make the reservation for your dinner, but dinner is at your own cost.
- Snacks on the bus include water, cheese and crackers, chocolate, and more; these little snacks are designed to be delightful though small.
- Wine and cheese sit-down tasting is included, or a glass of wine at Arrowleaf — the choice is yours.
- We pick up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations further away.
- Our driver guides are local and well trained with respect to the wines of the region. Most have their WSET level one training in order to speak to you about the wines.
- All tasting fees for the wine tastings
- Snacks on the bus
- Time for dinner at Gray Monk’s Grapevine, Ex Nihilo, The Chase Winery and Bistro, or 50th Parallel
- Cost of dinner
- Wine shop purchases
- Gratuity for the driver – which is highly recommended