Make unforgettable memories of your Okanagan holiday by enjoying small tastings at four wineries, then finish your tour with a delicious charcuterie platter.
Up to 6 people
Ages 18 and up
11 a.m. – 4 p.m. or call to customize time
Available May 1 – September 30
Graze Your Way Through Wine Country
See all the best that the region has to offer! Each of the five featured wineries is sure to delight you on this leisurely paced small group tour. So let the foodie in you thrive and join us! The tours features two special sit-down wine country experiences and three simple tastings.
We start a little later in the day and have time at each winery to take in the amazing Okanagan views, savour the wines, and delight in the small bites that are presented to us. We start with a simple tasting at Intrigue Wines, followed by a courtyard tasting at Ex Nihilo Winery. This is a delightful experience with 5 wine and food pairings. At Gray Monk, we will have experience a blind wine tasting! great fun and educational. Then on to 3 other wineries to sample their current vintages. To end the day we also enjoy a charcuterie platter in the vineyard or on the patio of one of our wineries. Please call for last minute bookings.
- The courtyard tasting at Ex Nihilo includes paired food bites.
- The Blind Wine tasting is featured at Gray Monk Winery
- The charcuterie platter is enjoyed in the vineyard or on a patio at one of the wineries, depending on the weather.
- Snacks on the bus include water, cheese and crackers, small bites of chocolate, and more. These little snacks are designed to be delightful, though small.
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- All tasting fees
- Shared charcuterie platter
- Gratuity for the driver – which is highly recommended
- Wine shop purchases