Tour the Historic Country Mansions of the North Okanagan! A full day Historical Tour of this region including lunch. Hear the stories of several of the finest homes built so many years ago.
Up to 10 people (minimum of 4 people)
Ages 18 and up
12 p.m. – 5.30 p.m
Make Memories of Your Okanagan Holiday!
This is a 5.5-hour tour starting with pick up at approximately 12.30pm
This tour includes tasting at 3 wineries then we end the day with a one-hour boat cruise. We start with a simply tasting at Intrigue Wines, followed by Gray Monk then after our tasting at Arrowleaf we will enjoy a charcuterie platter overlooking the lake at Arrowleaf.
We need to be at the boat dock at 4pm or they will leave without us, so we need to leave Lake Country by 3.15. Your view is great, and you will have time to enjoy the memories you made. In case of inclement weather, we will replace the outdoor charcuterie with an indoor wine and cheese tasting. The Cocktail Cruise on the Boat is also weather dependent
Your driver guide will give you a brief history of the area and ensure that you are taken care of throughout the day. Your tour bus will also carry chilled water with some cheese and crackers for the day. This tour has a great pace and it is a wonderful way to experience this wine region.
Please eat before joining the tour, this tour has very few nibbles and with the wine and boat cruise a health lunch before departure is imperative.
We specialize in a high end experiences , fun, informative – with no detail overlooked!
- Snacks on the bus include water, cheese, and crackers (we serve Balderson’s old cheddar). These little snacks are designed to be little palate cleansers.
- Charcuterie platter at one of the wineries is included.
- Driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- Chilled water in the Van
- All tasting fees including one hour boat cruise
- Wine Shop Purchases
- Gratuity for the Driver – which is highly recommended
- Space on boat is limited so please book and confirm early, confirmation will depend on availability