Let the foodie in you thrive on this leisurely paced five-hour tour featuring 2 special private wine country tasting experiences. We will see 4 wineries have an epicurean tasting, a blind tasting and a charcuterie…
Up to 12 people (minimum of 2 people)
Ages 18 and up
12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Make Memories of Your Okanagan Holiday
We specialize in high-end experiences, fun and informative — with no detail overlooked! After picking you up at approximately 12:30 p.m., we visit three estate wineries with a variety of tastings at each, then we will travel back to Vernon to enjoy our international recognized distillery “Okanagan Spirits”. Your driver guide gives you a brief history of the area and ensures that you are taken care of throughout the day.
We will enjoy tasting at Intrigue, Gray Monk and O’Rourkes Family Vineyard where we will sit to enjoy a wine and cheese platter paired with wine, time to reflect on your day in this wonderful region. This tour has a great pace, and it is a wonderful way to experience this wine region. Please call for last minute bookings.
Your tour bus carries water with some cheese and crackers for the day to your time your day
- Snacks on the bus include water, Balderson’s old cheddar, these are snacks are small and just meant as palate cleansers, they are not a meal..
- wine and cheese pairing is prepared by O’Rourkes Family vineyard
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- All tasting fees at 3 wineries and distillery
- Wine and cheese tasting at one of the wineries
- Wine shop purchases
- Gratuity for the driver – which is highly recommended