Let the foodie in you thrive on this leisurely paced six-hour tour featuring 2 special private wine country tasting experiences. We will see 5 wineries have an inner circle vineyard tour and tasting, a blind…
Up to 12 people (minimum of 2 people)
Ages 18 and up
12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
Make Memories of Your Okanagan Holiday
We specialize in high-end experiences, fun and informative — with no detail overlooked! After picking you up at approximately 12:30 p.m., we visit four estate wineries with a variety of tastings at each. What makes this tour special are the special wine tasting experiences, we will enjoy a blind tasting at Gray Monk, which is great fun for your group and really informative as well. We also end our day with a charcuterie platter overlooking the lake in one of our vineyards – could there be a better way to end the day? the view is amazing and you will have time to enjoy the memories you made. In case of inclement weather we will replace the outdoor charcuterie platter experience with an indoor wine and cheese tasting.
Your driver guide gives you a brief history of the area and ensures that you are taken care of throughout the day.
We will enjoy tasting at Intrigue, Gray Monk , Arrowleaf and O’Rourkes Family Vineyard . This tour has a great pace, and it is a wonderful way to experience this wine region. Please call for last minute bookings.
Your tour bus carries chilled water with some cheese and crackers for small palate cleansers throughout the day.
- Snacks on the bus include water, Balderson’s old cheddar, these are snacks are small and just meant as palate cleansers, they are not a meal..
- Charcuterie Platter or a wine and cheese experience
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- All tasting fees at 4 wineries, each featuring 4 or 5 different wine tastings
- Charcuterie Platter
- Wine shop purchases
- Gratuity for the driver – which is highly recommended
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
* **Stringent Cleaning** – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
* **Social Distancing** – Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. Small Private Groups of 2 – 6 people will not be surcharged to encourage smaller group bookings. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
* **Wellness Checks** – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
* *All Groups -must register all Guests** by providing the tour operator with all relevant contact information such as phone numbers and email information.