Let the foodie in you thrive on this leisurely paced five-hour tour featuring 2 special private wine country tasting experiences. We will see 4 wineries have an epicurean tasting, a blind tasting and a charcuterie…
Up to 12 people (minimum of 2 people)
Ages 18 and up
12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Make Memories of Your Okanagan Holiday
We specialize in high-end experiences, fun and informative — with no detail overlooked! After picking you up at approximately 12:30 p.m., we visit four estate wineries and have a variety of tastings at each. Your driver guide gives you a brief history of the area and ensures that you are taken care of throughout the day.
Your tour bus carries water with some cheese and crackers for the day. To end your day, we sit to enjoy a charcuterie platter in the vineyard overlooking the lake or on the patio of one of our wineries. Reflect on your day in this wonderful region. This tour has a great pace, and it is a wonderful way to experience this wine region. Please call for last minute bookings.
- Snacks on the bus include water, Balderson’s old cheddar, wonderful homemade crackers, chocolate, and more; these small snacks are delightful.
- The charcuterie platter is a wonderful assortment of cheeses and local cured meats — generally, it comes with artisanal, house-made pickles and house-made yummy bread.
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- All tasting fees
- Shared charcuterie platter at end of day
- Wine shop purchases
- Gratuity for the driver – which is highly recommended