Experience great fun and exquisite wines on a perfect wine touring day. Tour includes four wineries, 2 private sit-down tastings, complete finish the day with a charcuterie platter at SpearHead Winery
The Westside Story
Up to 12 people (minimum of 4 people)
Ages 18 and up
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
A Full Day of Incredible Wineries, Gorgeous Views, and time for a Gourmet Lunch
Experience the Tale of Mount Boucherie’s southeastern flank on this full-day tour. We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.Please call for last minute bookings.
The Westside Story is home to some of the most iconic and oldest wineries in the Okanagan. The fun part is that in recent years some great small boutique style wineries have joined the region to make it a delightful way to spend a day in Wine Country. We will see 5 wineries today and have time for lunch at one of the wineries of your choice. You choose the place and we make the reservations for you to fit your itinerary for the day. We usually see Quails Gate Winery, Mt Boucherie Estate Winery. The Frind, Little Straw and Black Swift. There are other wineries ofcourse and sometimes it will depend where we can access reservations for your group.
When & Where
- This is a full day tour usually starting at 10.00am and ending around 4.00 pm (7.0 -7.5Hours)
- Timing can be customized to suit clients wishes with advance notice
- The tour runs every day of the week
- We pick up at your home, hotel or most places in Vernon, Lake Country and Kelowna. We can almost always make special arrangements for locations further away. Price for pick up further away will vary depending on distance to starting point. We pick up in Vernon and Coldstream and Lake Country – we do not pick up without surcharge in the Shuswap, Mable Lake, Lavington, Beaver Lake etc.
- Pick up from your home or hotel in Vernon, Lake Country and Kelowna
- All tasting fees at 5 wineries
- Chilled Water on board the bus
- Knowledgeable Driver/Guide with Dialogue About the Area.
- Your lunch reservations at the restaurant of your choice.
- Cost of Lunch
- Wine Shop Purchases
- A 15% Gratuity for driver is added to the final cost of the tour
We arrange lunch at the restaurant of your choice, Quails’ Gate, Mount Boucherie, Volcanic Hill or The Frind – they are all very different and offer a complete selection for your individual tastes. Many of the winery restaurants are very busy and will require a reservation confirmation well in advance of the tour. We will always try our best to accommodate your request.