Experience great fun and exquisite wines on a perfect wine touring day. Tour includes four wineries, 2 private sit-down tastings, complete finish the day with a charcuterie platter at SpearHead Winery
Kelowna Wine Lovers Tour
Up to 12 people
Ages 18 and up
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
5 Wineries , with delightful sitdown tastings and time for Lunch
Immerse yourself in Kelowna Wine Country by enjoying a sit-down tasting at Sandhill. We also include another top tier sit down tasting at Cedar Creek, followed by time for a delicious lunch one of the Kelowna Wineries. We visit three additional wineries in the afternoon, including Summerhill Pyramid Winery — known for their outstanding sparkling wine. We usually finish the day with a charcuterie at Spearhead Winery, known for their Pinots. Reservations have to be made so itinerary may change depending on availability
Sit back and enjoy as we tour some of the great wineries in the beautiful Okanagan. Experience a bit of the history of the wine industry here in the Okanagan, and enjoy some of the newer boutique-style wineries that are recent additions to our wine industry.
Your visit includes two top tier sit down tastings at Sandhill Winery and Cedar Creek and depending on availability a charcuterie platter at Spearhead Winery. We see a total of 5 wineries including but not limited to Tantalus Vineyards, Summerhill Pyramid, The View, and/or Vibrant Vines. Please call for last minute bookings, remember all wineries require groups to make reservations so the itinerary may change depending on availability.
- Cedar Creek Estate Winery – premium tasting
- Tantalus Vineyards
- Summerhill Estate Winery Sparkling Tasting –
- The View Winery
- Sandhill Winery – sit-down tasting
- Time for Lunch at your choice of winery depending on availability.
- Snacks on the bus include water.
Included in Tour Price
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Knowledgeable driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- chilled water on Board Bus
- Charcutier Platter to enjoy at one of the wineries, time and weather permitting
- All tasting fees
- Lunch is at your own cost
- 15% Gratuity for the driver -is added to your final billing
- Wine shop purchases
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. We will always comply with provincial health orders.