Experience great fun and exquisite wines on a perfect wine touring day. Tour includes four wineries, 2 private sit-down tastings, complete finish the day with a charcuterie platter at SpearHead Winery
Up to 12 people
Ages 18 and up
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
Private Tastings and Time for Lunch
Immerse yourself in Kelowna Wine Country by enjoying a private sit-down tasting at Sandhill, another top tier tasting at Cedar Creek, followed by time for a delicious lunch one of the Kelowna Wineries. We visit three additional wineries in the afternoon, including Summerhill Pyramid Winery — known for their outstanding sparkling wine. We usually try finish the day with a charcuterie at Spearhead Winery, known for their Pinots. Reservations have to be made so itinerary may change depending on availability
Sit back and enjoy as we tour some of the great wineries in the beautiful Okanagan. Experience a bit of the history of the wine industry here in the Okanagan, and enjoy some of the newer boutique-style wineries that are recent additions to our wine industry.
Your visit includes private sit down tastings at Sandhill Winery and Cedar Creek and usually Spearhead Winery. In the afternoon we see Tantalus Vineyards, Summerhill Pyramid, The View, and/or Vibrant Vines. Please call for last minute bookings, remember all wineries require groups to make reservations so the itinerary may change depending on availability.
- Cedar Creek Estate Winery – private premium tasting
- Tantalus Vineyards
- Summerhill Estate Winery Sparkling Tasting –
- The View Winery
- Sandhill Winery – a private sit-down tasting
- Time for Lunch at the Block One at Cedar Creek or Summerhill Winery , with your choice of any entree from the menu.
- Snacks on the bus include water, cheese and crackers (we serve Balderson’s old cheddar, wonderful crackers — often homemade — chocolate, and more delightful snacks) if permitted during covid times
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Knowledgeable driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- All tasting fees
- Lunch is at your own cost
- Gratuity for the driver – which is highly recommended
- Wine shop purchases
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.
* **Stringent Cleaning** – We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
* **Social Distancing** – Guests will stay at a safe 6-foot distance during all points of the tour. Small Private Groups of 2 – 6 people will not be surcharged to encourage smaller group bookings. We also ensure that all staff members will be wearing the necessary PPE.
** – Wineries are limiting the size of tasting groups to 6 people only. if your group is larger than 6 they will have to split into 2 groups , until the health order is removed.
* **Wellness Checks** – Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your tour.
* *All Groups -must register all Guests** by providing the tour operator with all relevant contact information such as phone numbers and email information.