Experience great fun and exquisite wines on a perfect wine touring day. Tour includes four wineries, a private virtual tour, and a platinum wine tasting, complete with a charcuterie platter.
Up to 12 people
Ages 18 and up
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
Private Tastings, a Vineyard Tour, and Lunch
Immerse yourself in Kelowna Wine Country by enjoying a private tasting at Sandhill, a vineyard tour at Cedar Creek, and a delicious lunch in the Pavillion at Cedar Creek. We visit three additional wineries in the afternoon, including a sensory tasting at Summerhill Pyramid Winery — known for their outstanding sparkling wine.
Sit back and enjoy as we tour some of the great wineries in the beautiful Okanagan. Experience a bit of the history of the wine industry here in the Okanagan, and enjoy some of the newer boutique-style wineries that are recent additions to our wine industry.
Your visit includes private virtual tastings at Sandhill Winery, Tantalus Vineyards, Summerhill Pyramid, The View, and/or Vibrant Vines. We also stop to enjoy a seasonally prepared lunch at Cedar Creek Terrace Restaurant, weather permitting. During inclement weather, we stop for lunch at Summerhill Pyramid. Please call for last minute bookings.
- Cedar Creek Estate Winery – short vineyard tour followed by a tasting of premium wines
- Tantalus Vineyards
- Summerhill Estate Winery Tour – sensory tasting when available (they do not offer them on long weekends)
- The View Winery
- Sandhill Winery – a private sit-down tasting
- Lunch at the Terrace Restaurant at Cedar Creek, with your choice of any entree from the menu. This wonderful open-air restaurant wraps around the wine shop, ensuring you have a marvelous view of the lake. The chef, Jeremy Tucker, showcases local, seasonal ingredients at their freshest.
- Snacks on the bus include water, cheese and crackers (we serve Balderson’s old cheddar, wonderful crackers — often homemade — chocolate, and more delightful snacks)
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Knowledgeable driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- All tasting fees
- We provide a gift card for lunch (value is CA$30.00) which allows you the flexibility to order off the menu. The gift card covers the cost of any entree on the menu, but may not cover additional items like appetizers or salad.
- Gratuity for the driver – which is highly recommended
- Wine shop purchases