Experience Mount Boucherie’s southeastern flank on this full-day tour. Enjoy incredible wineries, gorgeous views, and time for a gourmet lunch.
Kelowna Wine Lovers Tour
Up to 12 people
Ages 18 and up
10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
5 Wineries , with delightful sitdown tastings and time for Lunch
Discover the history of the Okanagan Wines in their birthplace of Kelowna BC. We see a total of 5 wineries today with time for lunch at your cost.
Sit back and enjoy as we tour some of the great wineries in the beautiful Okanagan. Experience a bit of the history of the wine industry here in the Okanagan, and enjoy some of the newer boutique-style wineries that are recent additions to our wine industry.
We see a total of 5 wineries including a sit down tasting at one of the iconic wineries of Kelowna. We usually see Sandhill, Tantalus Vineyards, Summerhill Pyramid, The View, and/or Vibrant Vines and Spearhead. Please call for last minute bookings, remember all wineries require groups to make reservations so the itinerary may change depending on availability.
- Cedar Creek Estate Winery – premium tasting
- Tantalus Vineyards
- Summerhill Estate Winery Sparkling Tasting –
- The View Winery
- Sandhill Winery – sit-down tasting
- Time for Lunch at your choice of winery depending on availability.
- Snacks on the bus include water.
Included in Tour Price
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- Knowledgeable driver/guide with dialogue about the area
- chilled water on Board Bus
- All tasting fees
- Lunch is at your own cost
- 15% Gratuity for the driver -is added to your final billing
- Wine shop purchases
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity. We will always comply with provincial health orders.