Tour the historic wineries of the Okanagan Valley. Experience the history of our wine industry, and discover some the newer boutique-style wineries of the region.
Kelowna Tour (Half Day)
Up to 12 people
Ages 18 and up
12:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
Four Wineries, with 2 private sit-down tastings and end the day with a shared charcuterie platter
Your afternoon includes a sit down tasting at Cedar Creek (based on availability) . We also include tastings at three other Kelowna wineries including sharing a charcuterie platter to end the day at Spearhead winery. This is a great tour and includes the highlights of the Kelowna wine scene. Please call for last minute bookings.
- Farm to Table sitdown tasting at Cedar Creek.
- Vist 4 wineries total – 20-25 small tastings
- Please let us know about your food allergies.
- Finish the day with a shared Charcuterie Platter.
Included in your Tour Price
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- All tastings fees are included in the price, including private experiences for our group.
- your charcuterie platter at end of day, time permitting
- The sequence of tasting is determined by availability at the wineries
- Wine shop purchases
- 15% Gratuity for driver will be added to your final billing
Your health is our top priority, and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests safe both during and after your activity.