Tour the great wineries of the beautiful Okanagan Valley. Experience the history of our wine industry, and discover the newer boutique-style wineries of the region.
Up to 12 people
Ages 18 and up
12:30 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Person | Part of a large group (7-12 people)
Four Wineries, a Private Virtual Tour, and a Platinum Tasting
Your afternoon includes a platinum tasting at Cedar Creek (based on availability) as well as a private sit-down tasting at Sandhill, where it all began. We also include tastings at three other Kelowna wineries. This is a great tour and includes the highlights of the Kelowna wine scene. Please call for last minute bookings.
- Platinum Experience includes a tasting of three whites and three reds, featuring Estate, Platinum Wines, and Library releases.
- Private tour of production and barrel room and a small cheese and charcuterie platter.
- Please let us know about your food allergies.
- We do serve cheese and crackers on all tours.
- We pick you up at your home, hotel, or most places in Vernon, Kelowna, and Lake Country. We can usually make special arrangements for locations farther away.
- All tastings fees are included in the price, including private experiences for our group.
- The sequence of tasting is determined by availability at the wineries
- Wine shop purchases
- Gratuity for driver, which is highly recommended